Style That's Worth a Second Look - ARMOR BLK Series exhaust systems crank your vehicle's style dial to 11. The ARMOR BLK series offers the same performance as the other series with an engineered, high-heat black powder coating on the tailpipe(s) and tip(s).
Manufactured using heavy-gauge Aluminized Steel tubing throughout the whole system, everything but the tailpipe and tip are left as mill-finish steel for better resistance of damage under your vehicle. This material can be a great choice for you if you live in a dry climate that doesn't see much precipitation. All of the tubing is mandrel bent for maximum exhaust flow.
Mandrel bending ensures no rippling in the bends. The end result is that it gives you more fresh air inside your engine's cylinders, allowing it to produce more power and improve vehicle performance and longevity.
The black powder coating features a 1-year warranty against factory defects, and the remaining parts feature an industry leading 3-year warranty. MBRP, Stand out from the crowd with a performance exhaust system that sounds great.
- 2015-2023 Ford Mustang 2.3L EcoBoost Armor Lite Black-Coated Aluminized Steel 2.5 Inch Axle-Back Dual Split Rear With Black Tips
- Black Coated.
- Fully Sealed Seams for Rust Resistance.
- MBRP Signature Styling.
- Smooth Mandrel Bent Tubing.
- Up To 86 Percent Flow Increase.
- Aggressive Exhaust Tone.
- (2) 4.5 Inch OD BLK Tips Included. Excludes Vehicles Equipped with Quad Rear Exit Exhaust
|Country of Origin